Saturday, November 10, 2012

Do Bloggers Dream of Textified Sheep?

I don't know. I honestly don't. At all.

I got this tagline from "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" story by Phillip K. Dick. Man, he's like, a master storyteller. As a commercial, I'd recommend to you reading one of his short stories called Minority Report. You may want to watch the movie, too. (Tom Cruise starred there!)

So, what's up?

Nothing much except that I really have no time to blog anymore. @_@ But I finally found a free time and I wanted to post a blog or two about my recent digital art.

This is an apple. Yes.



There was one time when I was browsing few deviants in DA and I came across Nei Ruffino's artworks. And my jaw dropped.

From then on, I got inspired to do digital coloring even though I absolutely have no idea on how to do it using Photoshop. Not to mention I got a bad eye for colors. (That's why I never did any coloring @_@). I feel so inferior during art class especially when using colors. I could sketch, but not color. And so I decided to go out of my comfort zone, downloaded a lineart from Mr. Google and then took my PSCS4 and colored the apple. I thought maybe I should start first with an easy image and after reading some tutorials on PSCS4 tricks, I was able to color the apple. I know, the leaf does not look good. But meh, my first try on digital coloring. And with a mouse. I thought I killed my hand. TT_TT

And so, I'll try to feature some of my digital arts in here soon.

No comments: